GMP12-TBC1220 12mm Coreless Mini Brushless DC Planetary Geared Motor
|Product Name||dc gear motor|
|Typical Applications||Industrial equipment|
|Motor type||BLDC Brushless Motor|
|Shaft diameter||12mm-D Shaft(customized)|
|Gear Type||Spur Metal Gearbox|
|Gear Material||POM + Metal Gears|
A planetary gearbox is a frequently used reducer made up of the planet gear, sun gear, and outer ring gear. Its structure has the functions of shunting, deceleration, and multi-tooth meshing to increase output torque and increase adaptability and work efficiency. Typically, the sun gear is positioned in the center, and the planet gears rotate around it while being torqued by it. The bottom housing's outer ring gear meshes with the planet gears. We provide other motors, including coreless, brushed DC, and brushless DC motors, which can be paired with a tiny planetary gearbox for improved performance.
Advantages of Planetary Gearboxes
1. High torque: When there are more teeth in contact, the mechanism can handle and transmit more torque uniformly.
2. Sturdy and effective: By directly connecting the shaft to the gearbox, the bearing can reduce friction. It increases efficiency while also allowing for smoother running and better rolling.
3. Exceptional precision: Because the rotation angle is fixed, the rotation movement is more precise and stable.
4. Less noise: The numerous gears allow for more surface contact. Jumping is virtually non-existent, and rolling is significantly softer.
ATM, Copiers and Scanners, Currency Handling, Point of Sale, Printers, Vending Machines.
Food and Beverage:
Beverage Dispensing, Hand Blenders, Blenders, Mixers, Coffee Machines, Food Processors, Juicers, Fryers, Ice Makers, Soy Bean Milk Makers.
Camera and Optical:
Video, Cameras, Projectors.
Lawn and Garden:
Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Trimmers, Leaf Blowers.
Mesotherapy,insulin pump,hospital bed,Urine Analyzer
Advantages of TBC series dc coreless brushless motors
1. The characteristic curve is flat, and it can operate normally at all speeds under load rating conditions.
2. Due to the usage of a permanent magnet rotor, the power density is high while the volume is modest.
3. Low inertia and improved dynamic qualities
4. Grade, no special starting circuit
A controller is always required to keep the motor going. You may also use this controller to control the speed.
6. The frequency of stator and rotor magnetic fields is equivalent